Monday 28 October 2013

Gizmo's Freeware: Need To Send Someone A Big File? A Really Big File?

Gizmo's Freeware: Need To Send Someone A Big File? A Really Big File?

Link to Gizmo's Freeware: Top selections

Need To Send Someone A Big File? A Really Big File?

Posted: 28 Oct 2013 02:54 AM PDT

A few days ago, I needed to send a file to someone over the internet. Not a particularly huge file, but at 30 MB it was still larger than most email systems would support. And even if my own system allowed it, there was a pretty good chance that the recipient's would not. So I set about looking for a system that was easy to use, free, and would allow me to send someone a large file. Here's the solution I stumbled on. - Robert Schifreen, Hot Finds Editor.


http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/need-send-someone-big-file-really-big-file.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment