Sunday 2 February 2014

Gizmo's Freeware: One Of The Best Backup Utilities I've Seen For A Long Time

Gizmo's Freeware: One Of The Best Backup Utilities I've Seen For A Long Time

Link to Gizmo's Freeware: Top selections

One Of The Best Backup Utilities I've Seen For A Long Time

Posted: 02 Feb 2014 01:58 AM PST

Editor Robert Schifreen say "In my tests, Bvckup 2 is blisteringly fast. Having copied 22 GB of files to a backup folder, I then added one small new file to the source set and re-ran the job. By the time I'd clicked the Go button, the program had located the new file and updated the backup. You can't get better than that."

Bvckup 2 is a commercial product but the beta Robert tested is currently free so grab it while you can.


http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/one-best-backup-utilities-ive-seen-long-time.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment