Thursday 27 February 2014

Gizmo's Freeware: This Tree-Based Personal Information Manager Looks Superb

Gizmo's Freeware: This Tree-Based Personal Information Manager Looks Superb

Link to Gizmo's Freeware: Top selections

This Tree-Based Personal Information Manager Looks Superb

Posted: 27 Feb 2014 02:10 AM PST

If you're a regular reader of my Hot Tips column you'll know that I'm continually on the lookout for the ultimate PIM tool, to help me manage my knowledgebase of stuff. I've used, and abandoned, lots of different products in the past, and have reviewed many of them here.

For some reason, I appear to have overlooked a product called TreeDB Notes, which is a great shame as it looks really very good indeed. The interface is pretty easy to understand: a contents tree down the left hand side, and the actual content on the right. Content can be text, graphics, tables, and just about anything else you want. Most promising indeed. - Robert Schifreen, Hot Tips Editor.


http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/tree-based-personal-information-manager-looks-superb.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment