Sunday 11 May 2014

Android Phone Fans

Android Phone Fans


Top 10 things NOT to say to your Mother today

Posted: 11 May 2014 07:00 AM PDT

Shopping woman texting

Happy Mother’s Day! If you’re a mother we hope you have a great day, but if you’re reading this you’re most likely just someone who has a mother. Today is a day to thank your mom for everything she has done for you. Pay her back by teaching her how to use that new smartphone she has. Is it an iPhone? Don’t give her a hard time about it today, wait until tomorrow. Also, while you’re at it, avoid saying these things. Trust us.

10. You don’t have to do my laundry today, just do it tomorrow.

9. I’m unfriending you on Facebook.

8. What do you do all day?

7. You look really tired.

6. Have you considered going to the gym?

5. Shhhh! I’m trying to watch TV.

4. Can I get some gas money?

3. You’re my second favorite parent.

2. Is that a grey hair?

1. Make me a sandwich.

Don’t put your foot in your mouth, and have a Happy Mother’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment