Monday 26 May 2014

Gizmo's Freeware: The Best Photo Viewer I've Seen In Years. And It's Free.

Gizmo's Freeware: The Best Photo Viewer I've Seen In Years. And It's Free.

Link to Gizmo's Freeware: Top selections

The Best Photo Viewer I've Seen In Years. And It's Free.

Posted: 26 May 2014 04:19 AM PDT

If you keep your photos on your computer as digital images, rather than storing them as prints in albums, then you'll need a decent program for viewing them. There are plenty to choose from. But in my experience, they're all very similar. They do the same job, in the same way, and they are often too pretty for their own good.

I recently discovered a brilliant program called Diffractor, which is pretty close to the ideal image viewer as far as I'm concerned. - Robert Schifreen, Hot Finds Editor


http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/best-photo-viewer-ive-seen-years-and-its-free.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment